Monday, July 22, 2013

Beachbody Challenge!

Seriously I've tried it all when it comes to fitness and weightloss... Gym memberships, weight watchers, advocare, slim fast, running, the list goes on and on

Since I've had my daughter I have not had access to a gym! I thought long and hard and realized I needed to do this on my own so I started Insanity! I completed the cycle twice and while I was doing insanity I was taking Advocare products, but found them to be very expensive and the spark just made me crave energy drinks even more! 

3 months ago I was introduced to Shakeology and Les Mills Pump! It has changed my life! It has curved my appetite for processed sugary foods, I have not had an energy drink in 60 days and I lost my last 5lbs!!!'

I've decided to expand my love for health and fitness and be a beach body coach! 

Let me transform your body! Join my August Fitness Challenge Today! Check out my Facebook page Live Fit With Britt for details! 
 




*** photos are my first two challengers!**

No comments:

Post a Comment